The partnership between Prime and Investible aims to provide owners of early-stage or small to medium sized businesses access to the funding and services needed to achieve their business aspirations.
We can greatly improve your eligibility and preparedness to raise capital from early-stage seed investment sources such as Investible.
In addition, we’ll provide an obligation-free assessment on your business accessing the Research and Development (R&D) tax incentive or Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) or becoming an Early Stage Innovation Company (ESIC) entity, making it even more attractive to potential investors.
Below is an overview of the services Prime offers to support early-stage business owners seeking to raise capital.
To discuss your specific situation in more detail, contact Partner Brendan Brown using the form above.
Corporate Structuring Advice and Set Up
- Assessing and recommending the most appropriate structures for Asset Protection, Capital Raising (Including Crowdfunding) , R&D Tax Incentives, ESIC and Corporate Tax for your business and related entities
- Setting up and restructuring entities
- Preparing and lodging the necessary statutory registrations
R&D Tax Incentives
- Advising on the eligibility of your activities to access the R&D Tax Incentive Program and the potential rebate
- Preparing and lodging the related AusIndustry and ATO documentation
Early Stage Innovation Company status
- Advising on your companies potential to meet the ESIC 100 points criteria and assisting with the lodgement of the application.
Capital Ready and Innovation Commercialisation Consulting Services
- Reviewing and assessing current documentation, such as Information Memorandums (I.M.’s), Business Plans etc
- Providing technical and expert assessment of the technology and functional value proposition
- Advising and preparing I.M.’s and other documents necessary to be investor ready and attractive
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Researching and determining commercialisation pathways for products and services
- Assessing Intellectual Property (I.P.) protection
- Interim management
Export Market Development Grants
- Preparation and lodgment of annual EMDG applications to apply for a grant of up to 50% of your eligible overseas marketing expenses (maximum annual grant $150,000)
- Complete a Grants review to determine eligibility of other grants available to you
- Virtual CFO and Outsourced Accounting Services
- Company Secretarial Services
- Annual Financial Reporting and Taxation Compliance Services
- Board Advisory Services
- Business Owner Mentor Services
About Prime Financial Group
Prime is an accounting and business advisory firm that has been providing specialist Accounting & Business Advisory services to Australian SME’s for more than 15 years. Keeping across the various regulatory changes and evolution of the rules over this time, has enabled us to proactively inform and advise our clients and contacts of new opportunities that arise, including the changes to tax legislation.
We work with start-up, growth businesses and venture capital backed enterprises both in Australia and overseas to help them grow and prosper as well as assisting them to get the much needed cash to support their commercial endeavours.