Preparing a Will: What to consider?
Sophie Cohen, Legal Practitioner at Prime Financial Group explains some of the key considerations when making a Will?
- Who are the beneficiaries that you wish to benefit from your estate when you die?
- Who is to be your executor?
- How are your assets owned?
- Should you nominate a guardian to look after your children under the age of 18 years?
- What type of Will would best achieve what you want to achieve?
WATCH the Video below to LEARN MORE:
Related Post: Estate Planning for Business Owners
Take the grandkids to Disneyland?
Get a new Winnebago?
This information has been prepared by Primestock Securities Limited ABN 67 089 676 068, AFSL 239180 (“Prime”). Prime accepts no obligation to correct or update the information or opinions in it. This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider whether it is appropriate to your situation. It is recommended that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any financial investment decision. Prime is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles for the handling of personal information.