Prime’s unique approach to Asset Protection and Wealth Management Advice utilises Prime’s proprietary Client Engagement Model (CEM). With a systematic and consistent service offering, the CEM delivers high levels of service and value for clients, and Prime’s Accounting Firm Partners. The CEM brings together teams of advisers across the wealth management and accounting disciplines to deliver ‘Integrated Advice’ tailored to each client’s needs.
- Client Engagement Model:
This is how Integrated Advice is delivered and positioned for clients. Prime’s unique Client Engagement model’ ensures we deliver:
- Client value under your Brand;
- Enhanced client relationships;
- Seamless integration of advice, systems and processes;
- Effective, to the point, management reporting for you the Accountant
Prime is an accountable Business Partner and is responsible for;
- The Management of the entity (Alliance Director)
- Client facing Advisory Staff, including, Financial Advisers, across all disciplines of service line expertise(Learn about our Services).
- Support staff such as Investment Research & Management, Client Services and Paraplanning,
- Financial Reporting/Accounting for the entity.
- Funding the operations and working capital requirements of the entity
- Australian Financial Services Licensing (AFSL)
- Accountant Licensing and SOA Support
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (PI)
- IT Systems and Software
- Accounting Firm Staff Training and Development
Accounting Firm Partners under the Prime Model are responsible for;
- Agreeing to Implement the ‘Prime Client Engagement Model’, its processes and related systems;
- Supporting the development of the business
Your firm is individually assigned an “Alliance Director” whose sole purpose is to ensure the success of the JV. The Alliance Director is supported by the whole Prime Team, across business development, marketing, operations, training plus a diverse Wealth Management & Asset Protection Team.
Our CEM operational structure is made up of a series of processes and procedures that are implemented by Prime. Ongoing support, marketing and training is provided for each Accounting Firm.